Monday, July 23, 2012

Pintastic Monday Link Party #1



I am sooooooooooooo excited to be hosting my very own link party.  As I've blogged throughout the years I've experimented with various marketing strategies.  The one I've had the most success with is Pinterest.  After much thought I decided I wanted to host a Pin Party where my fellow bloggers and I can get together and pin each others projects and posts.

Waaaalaaa.... Pintastic Monday.

Each Monday I will feature the most visited link as well as two or three other links, so long as you have my button on your blog.

Since this is my first link party I will feature one of my favorite projects.


A shabby inspired cupcake stand.  

To view the tutorial for this cupcake stand click here.  It really was an easy project and is a great statement piece.

Now I want to see some of your projects.  First a few rules.

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog. 
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  
5.)  Please limit your submissions to 2 or 3 projects.  

I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  

Now, let's see those projects!  

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*



19 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great Pinning party Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to find your blog and thanks tons for the invite. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I appreciate your invitation and thank you for this new forum to link up with!! I think you have a great idea, I've grabbed your button, and am following! I hope to make this one of mt favorite new places to visit and link up with!1 Thanks for being the host.. Best of luck!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to be part of your first party. I am following you and will be back!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting and for the invitation! How exciting...your first Pintastic Link Party! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to your pin party. I've linked up a few things. Can't wait to check out everyone's great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the hosting and for the invite Sarah...what an amazing theme and great party! I've linked up and look forward to checking out some of the links! Hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the invite! I LOVE your project! I'm so pinning that one. I'm excited to look at more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me to your link party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sarah for inviting me to join your pintastic party!! What a great idea! I'm your newest follower! I see that we like a lot of the same blogs. So much inspiration in blog land! I'd love for you to visit again and if you're interested, enter my 100th post giveaway! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the invite, I have linked up!
    Following you via GFC & Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invite!!! Linked up and we are now following you!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the invite Sarah! I have linked up and followed and am about to visit some of the other links and start pinning! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost forgot- I also put your button on my Link Parties page! Thanks again!

      Delete
  14. Thanks for checking out my blog! Just linked up.

    ReplyDelete